Win a Sapphire RX480 Nitro+ OC Graphics Card!

OcUK Staff
Hey hey!

Got have a pretty epic competition running here for you guys, we are giving away not just any ol' Radeon RX480, but we're giving away the Sapphire Nitro+ Edition!!!

We have teamed up with KitGuru and Sapphire to give this graphics card away, we chucked in an OcUK XL Mug for good measure. :)

To enter the competition click here: https://www.overclockers.co.uk/competition (*ENDED*)

Soldato
Is it just me or are the twitter actions not working?

signed into twitter, nothing is launching when clicking +1, already following OCUK and KITGURU, but doesn't register.

Associate
A mug! Sorely needed after my coffee mug got smashed as some clumsy person dropped it. As for the GPU... meh (I personally don't like the RX 480 atm). I'd give that away to someone who could better need it. Giveaway-ception.

OcUK Staff
OP
I've been getting a lot of people asking me if the mug can be overclocked. It sure can. 8Pack has broken many records with this mug.

Soldato
How does this work with the sign up for the newsletter option?

at the end of the day i have no social media accounts what so ever so my only option is the newsletter. (im not a old fart (34) just dont have a need for any of them)

now i have already signed up to the newsletter on the last competition so does this still count? states it done and all is ok at the end of it (once i click save).

OcUK Staff
OP
How does this work with the sign up for the newsletter option?

at the end of the day i have no social media accounts what so ever so my only option is the newsletter. (im not a old fart (34) just dont have a need for any of them)

now i have already signed up to the newsletter on the last competition so does this still count? states it done and all is ok at the end of it (once i click save).

All done then. :)

Back
Top Bottom