Win an Asus AMD Radeon R9 290X DirectCU II OC 4096MB GDDR5 PCI-Express Graphics Card!

OcUK Staff
OP
So here is the drumroll, *drumrolls* the winner is... tommybhoy!!!

Congratulations tommybhoy!

I must say, this competition was so hard to pick a winner, I had to get help from others at OcUK and also at AMD!

I really want to thank our friend Warsam71 at AMD for providing the prize, without him, this manic competition wouldn't have happened! So thank you Warsam71!!!

Also thank you to all of you that entered, all of the entries were fantastic, and I cannot wait to see what the next competition brings! :)

RYX12Xj.jpg

Got the flagship model and you want MOAR performance?

Same series, different models?

No problem, AMD CrossFire™ technology is the answer.

Only with AMD you can equip outstanding performance scaling with CrossFireX™ technology!

Cars equipped with AMD CrossFire™ technology keeps you revving while everyone else is looking for a lift.

Soldato
Congrats tommy!

Was a great concept and I can't believe you blagged two randoms and their cars to take the picture! :D

At least you got something for bearing your behind across the internets (even though it didn't strickly win you the prize lol)

Soldato
So here is the drumroll, *drumrolls* the winner is... tommybhoy!!!

Congratulations tommybhoy!

I must say, this competition was so hard to pick a winner, I had to get help from others at OcUK and also at AMD!

I really want to thank our friend Warsam71 at AMD for providing the prize, without him, this manic competition wouldn't have happened! So thank you Warsam71!!!

Also thank you to all of you that entered, all of the entries were fantastic, and I cannot wait to see what the next competition brings! :)

:D:D:D:DTHANKS ocuk and AMD:D:D:D:D

SkNxfax.jpg

Look out for a superflower order 5UB, I'll be needing one for CrossFire!:D

Gratz Tommybhoy!

Will you post a picture of your rig with the new 290X? We'd love to see it

I'm sure I can manage a pic or two.:D

Thanks everyone. :D

Back
Top Bottom