Win32/Heur??

Soldato
Hi, I just been scanning for antiviruses and so far I have found over 17 and most of them are from this Win32/Heur, what is this Virus, and is thre a way to remove it form.exe's withought deleting them since its infecting all my games, I am using AVG Free and Windows Vista 32Bit.

Soldato
willhub said:
Hi, I just been scanning for antiviruses and so far I have found over 17 and most of them are from this Win32/Heur, what is this Virus, and is thre a way to remove it form.exe's withought deleting them since its infecting all my games, I am using AVG Free and Windows Vista 32Bit.

All of your games .exes? You sure it's not a false positive? I will do a bit of googling to see if I can find a solution.

In the meantime, do a scan with an online antivirus, give Esets new scanner a try:

http://www.eset.com/threat-center/cac.php

Soldato
willhub said:
Hi, thanks, I am trying that online virus now, I was just copying off the TDU DVD and AVG said it found Win32/Huer on the actual DVD :s.

Sounds like its picking up a false positives then. If you want to go for a free AV, I would suggest Avast. :)

Soldato
OP
killer_uk said:
Sounds like its picking up a false positives then. If you want to go for a free AV, I would suggest Avast. :)

Hmmm, how come is AVG picking up false positives? I install TDU and it spreads through other files :s, AVG has totalled my TRA,TDU,C&C3 installations and a couple of applications too :(

Back
Top Bottom