Wind Chimes

Man of Honour
It is one of those things which always leaves me asking myself whether people really do it in all innocence and need telling it isn't acceptable, don't care or are just waiting to see if people push back against it in a "better to ask forgiveness" fashion - it is one of those things which to me has seemed obvious even as a child.

Soldato
Herself likes wind chimes. I like taking them down “to protect them” when high winds are forecast and forgetting to put them back up. I don’t bin them, just put them ”somewhere safe”.

She’s not rumbled me yet.

Soldato
I don't like my neighbours and am tempted to put one up purely to annoy them, however, the biggest issue is that I'd have to live with them and I could not do that.

Soldato
Yep people who feel the need to fill silence with their own crappy taste in music is worse than wind chimes ,had this with an ex neighbour, nice lady but come a sunny day out would come the boom box ,not overly loud just an annoying background base line ,would rather listen to birds ,wind in the trees ect . if I do fancy music I stick the denons on my ears

Soldato
Usually deaf old people with no thought or consideration for others.
Hmm, my 25 year old neighbour put up three, him and his partner were the most unpleasant people you could meet with no redeeming features. It would not have bothered them in the slightest if the chimes annoyed anyone else, still a baseball bat works wonders with peace and tranquillity being restored fortunately they moved. :D :D

Caporegime
Hmm, my 25 year old neighbour put up three, him and his partner were the most unpleasant people you could meet with no redeeming features. It would not have bothered them in the slightest if the chimes annoyed anyone else, still a baseball bat works wonders and silence has been restored. :D :D

Hence the word usually.

Back
Top Bottom