Windows 10 [DVD] for a new build

Associate
Hi,

Searched and can't find anything on this. When completing my new build I was looking to load Win10 and had seen a good price of £41 for Win 10 Pro but on DVD. Whats the best way to do this for a new build without a DVD drive?
I have no other older version of Windows either as I'm coming from being on Mac for the last 12 years.

Is there a better way to get Windows on my new build?

TIA

Associate
OP
Download the Windows creation tool from Microsoft website onto a USB and then grab a cheap Pro key
Nice one thanks..... just looking at the ISO download now, once on to my chosen USB stick can I load from there or do I need to 'create' a bootable Win 10 install.
Thanks Minibiker

Associate
Just need boot from the USB drive. You can install windows without the key, but it'll hassle you for it when online.
Some keys may be sold hundreds of times so can stop working, but many people tend to be fine. I've used OEM ones from old systems i used to have, no issues there so far.

Soldato
I installed windows 10 Pro on a new build recently. It was incredibly easy. Microsoft guide you through it once you've found the install ISO page.

Back
Top Bottom