Windows 7 PC screen to Android phone?

Permabanned
Is there a means of showing a live updating Windows 7 64 bit Pro desktop PC screen running a live app to show on my Moto G4 screen remotely? I do not need control of the live PC app, merely to be able to view its screen as it updates. I can put both on the same WiFi network if needed. Thanks

Permabanned
OP
I view the PC in question on a laptop over Windows Remote Desktop, but over a cable, not WiFi. I'll check the Android app out, thanks! I am awaiting a dongle for the laptop to use WiFi, but it's gone missing in the post, the laptop's WiFi seems knackered, but my Android phone is on WiFi to my router, so I should be able to get the main PC on it too. Cheers.

Soldato
Laptop doesn't need to be on wifi if it's already connected via cable. They should be on the same network if they connect to the same router.

With Teamviewer, they don't even need to be on the same network at all.

Permabanned
OP
Laptop doesn't need to be on wifi if it's already connected via cable. They should be on the same network if they connect to the same router.

With Teamviewer, they don't even need to be on the same network at all.

Sorry, I didn't explain at all well, putting the laptop on WiFi was my other option to view an app remotely. By using RDP on the laptop via WiFi I could take it outside on its battery and possibly view my app remotely like that, but the phone is a lot handier ;) I have an Ericom RDP app now and playing with it to use RDP to the main PC, and it seems to work, plus it's free.... Thanks for the help, I think this should do what i need, much appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom