• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

windows changed colour scheme windows 7 64bit basic

Permabanned
It said I had to lower performance?? I was only running Assassin's creed 3....Could it be my GPU? or my RAM? or my PSU?

Why did this happen? I thought my PC was powerful enough to handle ac3?

system specs in sig.

Thanks

Soldato
Ignore it, I used to get it with BF3 just windows thinking it knows best when its completely wrong on this one lol
If you right click AC3 icon and disable desktop composition this will auto switch to windows basic mode when you run this game and once you close the game it will auto switch back for you.

Caporegime
Do what Shankly suggests. Right click the icon and click properties. Goto compatability Tab and click disable desktop composition and disable visual themes. Click apply, done job :)

Soldato
I had this the other week when using Excel! Took me a few minutes to remember I'd mapped screen video capture in Afterburner to the * key - so when I tried to multiply numbers I was actually switching video capture on! Anyone for some exciting videos of Excel in action? :D

Back
Top Bottom