Windows Mobile 5 and email

Associate
Afternoon, I'm hoping someone can help me with this as it's driivng me mad.

Here's the situation, I have outlook on my PC which picks up email from POP accounts for me. This syncs with my phone (running windows mobile) and hence mail appears on my mobile device in the message centre under the heading 'Outlook email'. Now I've also got the device setup to connect to the internet directly and pick up mail from the same accounts as the PC. When it does this it appears in the message centre under the heading 'POP account'. Subsequently it then doesn't sync these mails back to the PC. This is really anoying as my mails as spread across a phone and a PC. Can I get the phone to download email straight to the 'Outlook email' account?

Thanks!

Associate
Golden Ape said:
Afternoon, I'm hoping someone can help me with this as it's driivng me mad.

Here's the situation, I have outlook on my PC which picks up email from POP accounts for me. This syncs with my phone (running windows mobile) and hence mail appears on my mobile device in the message centre under the heading 'Outlook email'. Now I've also got the device setup to connect to the internet directly and pick up mail from the same accounts as the PC. When it does this it appears in the message centre under the heading 'POP account'. Subsequently it then doesn't sync these mails back to the PC. This is really anoying as my mails as spread across a phone and a PC. Can I get the phone to download email straight to the 'Outlook email' account?

Thanks!

No. Outlook mail is designed to be used with MS Exchange or with a PC. If you can get an exchange mailbox, then you'll get the functionality you want.

Back
Top Bottom