Windows Vista Desktop Icons

Av8

Av8

Associate
Hello all,

If you're using windows vista beta, can you tell me if it's possible and how to change the size of the desktop icons.
I originally did an upgrade from xp, and i did seem to manage to reduce the size of the icons. I've since done a full install from scratch of vista, and now i can't seem to work out how to reduce the size of the icons. Any help really appreciated.

Thanks in advance :D

Soldato
Av8 said:
Hello all,

If you're using windows vista beta, can you tell me if it's possible and how to change the size of the desktop icons.
I originally did an upgrade from xp, and i did seem to manage to reduce the size of the icons. I've since done a full install from scratch of vista, and now i can't seem to work out how to reduce the size of the icons. Any help really appreciated.

Thanks in advance :D

If you want to reduce the size of the icons, just right click on the desktop and its in the context menu somewhere under classic icon size... might be in the view as bit...

Av8

Av8

Associate
OP
BlizzardX said:
If you want to reduce the size of the icons, just right click on the desktop and its in the context menu somewhere under classic icon size... might be in the view as bit...

Fantastic mate, just couldn't see it for looking.
Sorted, just how i wanted them ;)

Back
Top Bottom