Winter 2023/24 - It's FREEZING!

Associate
I'm surprised I'm the old reviving this thread after a chilly week.

It might have been mostly dry, but so grey and that mostly northerly breeze... Just so uninviting to go out in, hard to believe it's late April! :(

And it's expected to be similar temps but wet over most of the next ten days, including the Bank Holiday weekend. :(:(:(

What are the temps (day and night) like in your part of the world. In Nottingham really pleasant, between 10-18 outdoors and sunny. Indoors I don't wan the heating on. The Gaming PC has probably made my psoriasis much worse and my room is too warm. I have to open the window quite often

Soldato
What are the temps (day and night) like in your part of the world. In Nottingham really pleasant, between 10-18 outdoors and sunny. Indoors I don't wan the heating on. The Gaming PC has probably made my psoriasis much worse and my room is too warm. I have to open the window quite often

Typical minimum overnight has been feels like 4C and maximum 8-11C since last weekend. Just about resisted turning the heating on, but some mornings the lounge has been as cool as 16C, thankfully rising towards 20C by midday due to pc and TV.

Once the temp rises to approx feels like 15+, I'm far more likely to head out on a bike, even if the skies are grey. But cooler than that, especially if it's overcast, I'm not really interested.

I'm a very fussy sun worshipper because as much as I hate the cold, I'm also not a fan of approx 22+, which is often an issue these days in Hampshire as usually it's like someone presses a switch and we suddenly go from 15 to 25+.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom