Winter gear

Ish

Ish

Associate
Soldato
It should do, I personally still wear my leathers and have a base layer + a windproof layer underneath, but it can still get cold so put on a fleece waistcoat style thing over the top of my leathers when needed.
Yes just thermal socks for keeping feet warm.

Soldato
I'm still just wearing a t-shirt under my jacket with the lining out. Got vents open too on jacket and helmet :p

My pants have the lining out still too, although I have my jeans under but that's just a speed thing and also I don't have to carry them then.

I am a northern though... :p

Soldato
I've just bought some Gerbing hybrid heated gloves which are lovely and toasty but a bit of a hassle for my short commute so I only bother plugging them in if it's really cold. Previously I had Richa Cold Protect gloves which were pretty warm and waterproof but a little too bulky for my tastes.

Soldato
just Rst Adventure gloves for my 40min commute. Must admit the tips of my fingers get a bit cold. Might just try my mtb bike gloves underneath.

They're defo not waterproof as it says, hands get soaked!

Last edited:
Associate
I have some Helly hanson base thermals and a long sleeved cotton tshirt with the thermals in me jacket and I am warm, my hand suffer badly though so got to get some hand guards and heated grips and a new pair of goretex gloves.

Back
Top Bottom