Winter gloves

Soldato
Hi guys, just looking for some recomendation.

First of all, Ill be getting some new textiles which will be from Alpinestars, is it wrong to be obessive to keep the gloves, boots etc to the same make?

Im looking for some decent winter gloves of a budget of £100. I dont know why but I want Alpinestar gloves to match, so has anyone got any recomendation from them? I will also listen views on other makes of gloves?

Thanks guys, Ben.

Tea Drinker
Don
The best thing I ever did was to buy from a reputable store, I exchanged 3 pairs before I found one that didn't leak, it was well worth the 20% EO I paid on the first set as when they leaked I took them back, no quibbles no questions.

Associate
all season - i had leather/textile gore tex alpine stars gloves. were ace
for proper winter cold - cant beat those textile 2 fingered gloves. lack of feel tho.

Soldato
I have just purchased some Alpinestar Polars, so far so good, will find out how well they cope with the cold in the coming months.... totally waterproof so far though!
I found them on a site for £86 or something like that, over £100 retail.

Soldato
OP
Thanks for the views guys.

I went with the Alpinestars WR-V Gtx gortex gloves for £80. Once Ive tried them out, I will write up a little review for someone who was in my shoes.

Thanks guys.

Soldato
Fireskull did you have to go a size up buddy ?

Also squirt me the link please.

I got them from http://www.onyerbike.net/clothing/Gloves/Alpinestars/
But they don't seem to be on there any more :( I only bought them last week!

I went for size 2XL, but that's my normal size for Alpinestars, I tried on my dads XL and they were a bit tight on the fingers so went for size up, they do 3XL also if you have big hands!

Back
Top Bottom