Winter gloves...

Soldato
I need a new pair of winter gloves. Richa cold protect came top in ride magazine a few years ago. Are they the ones to get?

Man of Honour
It's spring, not winter :p

It's still flipping cold in the mornings though! Although I have just been ploughing on with my summer gloves because I prefer them.

For proper winter gloves I'd recommend some heated ones, my Gerbing ones are great.

Soldato
Got those Richa Cold protct GTX gloves last year. They have been great for me so far. The only thing that annoys me is the cuff is rather bulky for my liking. Now that I have a new jacket with a tight cuff I'm on the lookout for a short cuff Gore-Tex glove, not a winter glove per say just waterproof with a bit of lining in them. If it's raining I find it a pain to tuck the cuff in on them. Other than that they are warm in 4-5 c weather for me on my my 30 minute commute and never let a drop of water through yet.

Soldato
OP
Got those Richa Cold protct GTX gloves last year. They have been great for me so far. The only thing that annoys me is the cuff is rather bulky for my liking. Now that I have a new jacket with a tight cuff I'm on the lookout for a short cuff Gore-Tex glove, not a winter glove per say just waterproof with a bit of lining in them. If it's raining I find it a pain to tuck the cuff in on them. Other than that they are warm in 4-5 c weather for me on my my 30 minute commute and never let a drop of water through yet.

You put the cuff under your jacket cuff?

Soldato
OP
My current gloves (spada enforcers) have a little rubber wiper on the thumb. Very handy in the rain. Do any other gloves do the same?

Caporegime
I need a new pair of winter gloves. Richa cold protect came top in ride magazine a few years ago. Are they the ones to get?

I've had these for two winters and I'm really impressed with them. I can't fault them in any way in fact, and I'm trying my best to think of something.
The velcro is perfect still, the big cuffs fit under my jacket (Alpinestars Drystar) just fine and they're big for a reason.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom