Wireless headset recommendations please.

Associate
Hi guys.

I'm looking to buy a wireless headset, primarily for chatting to my girlfriend on skype but also for playing a few games quietly in the evenings.

I've been looking around on google and there doesnt seem to be much choice. Some look cheap and tinny, others are similar to the full-sized ones I like but I've heard the earcups are too small and uncomfortable.

If anyone knows of something similar in size to Medusa's that I can wear comfortably for hours with decent sound quality please let me know. I'm getting fed up of looking and getting endless cheap and nasty junk clogging up my results.

And merry christmas all :p

Soldato
Full size wireless headset are not common, in fact I don't recall seeing any. So it's either Logitech wireless headset, or Sennheiser RS120 and a wired desk or clip on microphone. Or something similar to those. Desk one would allow more freedom as you would not be tethered to the desk, although you would still not have the freedom to wander around like a totally wireless solution.

Merry Christmas to you too. :)

Last edited:
Soldato
I think Plantronics do a larger wireless headset than the Logitech ones, although I do not know if they are totally over ear, they certainly look bigger though.

Back
Top Bottom