Wireless keyboard and mouse for couch gaming.

Soldato
Any decent combos around for couch gaming. I saw Linus using something sort of all in one wireless kb and mouse combo. Sort of like a keyboard with an area for the mouse that goes on your lap. :)

Soldato
You may be thinking about the Roccat Sova. I have had one since release and kept it alive with parts from others as was discontinued few years back. I still have mine as a backup but have since moved to the only real alternative in the Corsair lap pad and k63 wireless. I use it cabled most of the time but I really miss the mouse bungie of the Sova as the wireless mouse falls off at the slightest angle vs the sova. Try find a Sova on Ebay if you want a decent wired solution and get some uk key packs and swap it around. otherwise k63 wireless and lap pad dock from corsair.

Soldato
OP
Hello and thanks for the answer. Funnily enough before reading your post I bought the Corsair lap pad and K63 wireless keyboard. So I'm hoping that will be my answer. :)

Soldato
I have been using the K63 wireless keyboard, lapboard and Dark Core pro combo for couple of months. Works well, underneath is real nice padding so do not feel it on your lap, gone 6-8 hours recently with Pathfinder sucking me in and charging is easy. Only thing I do find is on the edge, having pillows is helpful as your elbows otherwise just dangle, more so on the mouse side, putting level pillow there helps on the wrist.

But yeah loving mine, now moved to big screen gaming on large TV, before was just controllers with pads, but now with combo pretty much everything with it.

Back
Top Bottom