Wireless mouse?

Associate
Just built a new PC. Was intending to buy a nice new mouse too, but all the good wireless ones seemed to be hugely expensive. In the end I have carried on using my old Microsoft wireless one (very reliable though isn't even Bluetooth, has an IR sensor) and bought a new Microsoft one for the older PC. Unfortunately the new one is very small - will probably suit my son fine, but it's not great for me.

Is the general feeling that one should have a wired mouse for gaming? Or are there good wireless ones out there that don't cost over £70?

(Had the same problem with keyboards incidentally - ended up with a bog standard Logitech, as all of the gaming ones seem to be wired).

Soldato
I would not bother, unless I could justify a G900 / G403, if you're gonna be gaming. And yeah, they are expensive. So basically, my answer is no.

If it's just for regular stuff, there are some cheapos that would do the job, for desktop applications. The problem is batteries, but then I have no idea about that side of the market.

Associate
I may just have fallen in love with the Razer Mamba. But at £150, not exactly an impulse buy.

they are garbage, i have one, my opinion though but the leds drain it in 3-4 hour, it
is far to light, it takes forever to recharge and its not a nice shape.

get the logitech G602 or G700s

i love the G602 but it suits my hand so you may not agree, and it is slightly bigger than the razer.

Associate
Dude I've just bought the wireless mamba. O must admit iys going to take some getting used to but I like it so I'm going to stick with it. I've still got my g502 which still feels good but I wanted wireless so I'm going to stick with the mamba...I do sometimes wonder if the g900 would have been more suited but who knows....m8 it's down to personal choice at the end of the day

Back
Top Bottom