Wokery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
OP
This is not 'wokery' it has nothing to do with that. This is just M&S using a dead mans name to somewhat promote their new underwear colour range.

It's about as woke as it gets to dress up how virtuous you are in producing something utterly pointless just so no one feels under represented. And it's taken however many decades and a black person dieing to realise their range had something missing and a missed opportunity to make some cash.

Soldato
OP
Many reasons. Wearing light or thin clothing can mean that in strong light your underwear can be seen through the material. If your underwear colour matches your skin tone this makes it much less obvious that your clothes are see-through.

There's always been white, black and other colours so not convinced that they actually need to be skin toned now when they haven't before.

Soldato
OP
I totally agree, "M&S bring skin coloured underwear" definitely isn't a story. The point the OP is trying to make is that a company many perceive as almost a national institution is joining many other companies in taking advantage of an contributing to the increasing politicisation (and polarisation) of our culture.

Yes it's the way it's introduced in the self congratulatory way, look at us we're the good guys. If their occupying such moral high ground, why's it taken this long? It's so fake and obvious, smacks of desperation to exploit some extra sales on the back of a race incident, death of a gangster.

Soldato
OP
Hopefully we'll be exporting them to an African immigration facility in the not too distant future. They should get the message to claim asylum in one of the first safe countries they break into then, rather than France and the rest of the EU being complicit in pushing their problem onto others.

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
What about every single woman that refuses to date non white people on dating sites and social media?

This is also highly prevalent among all LGBT groups as well.

Is this 'just a preference' as all the wokeys defend it at? Nothing at all racist about saying 'Sorry, not into asians' on your dating profile?

When people don't even want to meet or simply socialize with non white people, why even bother still letting us in? You would actually be doing us a favour by stopping immigration and maybe even by sending me back, I'm sure every leftist that reads my online posts would love for that to happen.

Its not really about individuals though it's about not having uncontrolled volumes, especially if they're from non English speaking countries since they're at an immediate disadvantage to become useful rather than spending a lifetime on benefits.

Soldato
OP
Take it from me - being able to speak, write and listen better than any 'English' person doesn't stop a non white from being stuck on benefits.

The left are at least equally, if not more to blame for this as anything and everything they try to do to pander to ethnic minorities does nothing but make us look less and less desirable.

I've seen multiple janitors that couldn't speak a word of English. I try to apply for janitor work and get told I don't have enough references.

Maybe but it depends on job demand in a particular area and the size of the population in that area. As for the left, it's their fault because they pursued a policy of letting in as many as they could. Also, if you're chasing unskilled work it's always going to be tough since there may be a huge number of people also applying for such work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom