Woman claims doctors offered her syringe to euthanize her son

Caporegime
Maybe I’m naive, but I just can’t see any sane and reasonable doctor asking or giving a mother the means to end her sons life, especially as euthanasia is illegal anyway in the UK. Doesn’t make sense to me.

Caporegime
Maybe I’m naive, but I just can’t see any sane and reasonable doctor asking or giving a mother the means to end her sons life, especially as euthanasia is illegal anyway in the UK. Doesn’t make sense to me.
Exactly, it’s just a tabloid being a scummy tabloid with their sensationalist headline.

Wonder how much she got paid to do that interview lol.

Soldato

Yep. And no doctor would be willing to risk losing their medical licence and permanently destroy their career beyond repair for something so obviously outrageous....not to mention they'd get a murder charge. You can't hide overdosing a kid with morphine.....

This story is probably hogwash and the tabloids love it because outrage = clicks.

Edit: However, there could have possibly been some kind of conversation about his future not looking very bright for sure. But when people recall stories from so many years ago it's easy to insert extra details.

Last edited:
Caporegime
Things_that_Didn_t_Happen.jpg

Soldato
Wouldn’t they have been British rather than Irish?

Indeed, they'd have been Indian, Irish, British, Pakistani, but mostly they'd have NOT been saying that to her.

I wonder how much that shot would have saved the taxpayer over the years, just pondering, I wouldn't suggest it as a good idea.

Back
Top Bottom