Woohoo! New Car!

Associate
Just bought this today, picking it up on tuesday! I cant wait

It blows my fiesta out of the water when it comes to how fun it is to drive, its awesome as far as im concerned :p

The seats are comfortable, interior is nice, everything bar one scratch is immaculate (oh, and it needs a wash!)

My car!

Limited edition F2 Evolution hyundai coupe :)

Associate
OP
I didnt realise they made V6 Coupe's :o Im guessing its the newer models?

Oh and to add, it set me back ~£4800 and the insurance for me at 18 + my mother as a named driver was £1800, which is very reasonable imo

Man of Honour
Morthoseth said:
I didnt realise they made V6 Coupe's :o Im guessing its the newer models?

Oh and to add, it set me back ~£4800 and the insurance for me at 18 + my mother as a named driver was £1800, which is very reasonable imo

Ouch! I'd never ever pay 4 figures for insurance! :eek: But that's the compromise you pay for being a young driver I guess. What insurance group is it? And are you insured fully comp? Otherwise it seems awfully high in insurance terms.

The V6 is a little lifeless, but with a bit of work can get a bit more perky. It's got about 165bhp, so isn't all that devastating.

Still nice car to have at 18! Lucky chap. :)

Associate
OP
Has 64k on the clock, it made me wonder in that picture too - but there is a didgit hiding

And yeah its fully comp, and i think its cheap for the car it is, group 12-13 i think and i have 0NCB

And as far as being lucky..

Live for today, for tomorrow we die :p

i dont smoke, drink or other such things, only other thing right now i spend my money on is computer parts

Im happy to know ive bought my own car :)

Last edited:
Soldato
I've always liked the look of the Hyundai Coupe. A guy at work has one (unfortunately in Kermit the frog green) and he's really pleased with it.

The v6 is a 2.7, (I think) but it isn't the best v6 I've ever driven by quite a long shot.

Man of Honour
Morthoseth said:
Has 64k on the clock, it made me wonder in that picture too - but there is a didgit hiding

And yeah its fully comp, and i think its cheap for the car it is, group 12-13 i think and i have 0NCB

And as far as being lucky..

Live for today, not for tomorrow - If i dont get something nice now, i may never once i get bogged down with a mortgage etcetera, and what the hell - i dont smoke, dont drink, only other thing right now i spend my money on is computer parts

Im happy to know ive bought my own car :)

Ahh the attitudes of the young ;) Getting older doesn't mean it's the end of life and being able to buy cool stuff you know ;)

At least you saved up for it and got the car that you wanted. A lot can be said for that.

Back
Top Bottom