Wooopsee

Soldato
I can only be sorry for the guy as he will loose his license and face a big fine. Not that he should have been speeding in first place.

Soldato
OP
A mate said years ago said Glasgow police had an R1 and the guy riding it was a bit of a nutter. The most we have here is a livered up jag.

I have seen a few bikes with police stickers on them but not sure if they had been given them from bike safe.

Soldato
Why didn't the copper on the bike not blues and twos him as soon as he had broken the speed limit why wait for the lad to reach 140+ so he looses his licence. :(

Soldato
OP
So he could have a bit of a "Legal" race and fun then shaft him for it big time LOL.

I dont agree with the speeding mind you. But I'm not for a second going to say I am better. I have passed police at 120 and 125 within a week of each other. Both going the other way thank god!

Associate
I can only be sorry for the guy as he will loose his license and face a big fine.

I can't say that I'm sorry for the chap. Depending on the police force, he could have been dealt a much more serious punishment - and he probably knows it. 100 to 110 in a 50 with an impressive wheelie to start it, peak speed of 140, undertaking cars...

Even when he slows down, to let the policeman go by, the alarm bells don't seem to be ringing in his head and off he goes again for a bit more fun.

As Fireskull stated, let them by and make sure there not the police before having your fun.

Back
Top Bottom