Wordpress Drop Down Menus

Associate
Hi guys,

Does anyone here have wordpress experience? On Friday, my works website went down. There was a problem with one of the plugins we were using which caused the site to stop loading. On Saturday, I renamed the plugins folder to disable all of the plugins and got the site working again.

The site is now back up and running the way it was before it went down, only thing is our drop down menus have stopped working and don't know how to fix them.
They are setup in the menus settings in wordpress as they should be, but when you hover over the menus on the site the sub menus do not show like they used to.

Any help is appreciated.

By the way, I have no PHP or CSS experience. I was just handed the website last week to look after and i've had to learn the basics of wordpress on my own. This menu issue is above my knowledge.

Permabanned
I can't help you but I was landed in the same situation! I was developing a site myself in bootstrap and it was miles better than the Wordpress one! However, the site was done by a developer who wanted payment and my boss kicked up a fuss! Disgusting behaviour but anyway...

The only thing I can think of is it was a plugin somewhere thats needed.

Associate
OP
I can't help you but I was landed in the same situation! I was developing a site myself in bootstrap and it was miles better than the Wordpress one! However, the site was done by a developer who wanted payment and my boss kicked up a fuss! Disgusting behaviour but anyway...

The only thing I can think of is it was a plugin somewhere thats needed.

Thanks for the reply.

it may be a plugin, I did delete a couple but they were the ones causing the site to stop loading. Guess i'll have to go through the backups and see what plugins I am missing and then try re-adding them one by one to see if that sorts it out.

Associate
OP
Think I may have found the problem, but I have no idea on how to fix it.

5cn7s2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom