Workshop Computers - Recommendations?

Soldato
Hey guys i work in the sign and print industry and i need 2 pcs, quick boot up general nippy machines for office work and also design work most of our work is illustrator based and some photoshop!

ideally looking at small form factor or small and compact desktop machines if we can, no budget as such but wouldnt like to spend the earth!

just after the base units no screens/peripherals i have a main design machine but wanting two more in the workshop for running the printer/cutters we are getting and one for general office and online store etc

Thanks in advance

Associate
Hey guys i work in the sign and print industry and i need 2 pcs, quick boot up general nippy machines for office work and also design work most of our work is illustrator based and some photoshop!

ideally looking at small form factor or small and compact desktop machines if we can, no budget as such but wouldnt like to spend the earth!

just after the base units no screens/peripherals i have a main design machine but wanting two more in the workshop for running the printer/cutters we are getting and one for general office and online store etc

Thanks in advance
I’m also in the print industry and we’ve got a few Dell Optiplex 7050 SFF PC’s with Core i7 cpus. Very affordable on that auction site :)

Back
Top Bottom