World Cup 2010 - GROUP G (Brazil, North Korea, Ivory Coast, Portugal) **spoilers**

Soldato
I'll say this. With all these low scoring games and draws with top teams, it surely must give some confidence back to england. In other words, england really didn't do as bad as people thought, but more on a par with everyone else. Only germany have so far shown anything special. I won't be surprise if Brazil play averagely tonight either.

Associate
Teams know that if they lose their first game then their chance of progressing to the last sixteen is very slim. Whereas if they at least get a draw they're guaranteed to still have a chance going into their final group game. I guess that's why we're seeing such cagey opening games.

Caporegime
Poor Spawn. :(

LOL yup thats my accumilator finished...FFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUU Portugal you bunch of inept ****ing dogs:mad:

And breath:p

Thats me done with this WC betting...complete and utter crap so far the results.

So far Germany have impressed me the most then the Dutch...all the other games have been absolute cack...dont know if its the ball or the pitches or the altitude there thats making most of these games crap.

Praying that Brazil and Spain play some great football tonight and tommorrow.

Back
Top Bottom