World Cup Betting

Soldato
ballistic said:
exactly how does this laying thing work? it says payout £21 but on the other side under Germany and Draw it says +£2.85 :confused:

If you lay something say at 5-1@ £10, if someone matches it, if you win you get £10, if you lose , you lose £50.

Its best to lay stuff while the match is going, if you back over 4.5 goals at 10-1, and two are scored after 15 mins and the odds come down to say 4-1 , and you want to get out, you lay against it, and you can come out with a nice profit.

Soldato
Ad/Offer in todays Sunday Times

Join betfair before 5pm tonight and get free £5 bet on England v Ecuador

You must enter promotion code TME444 to get this freebie AND Betfair requires that you register a valid debit/credit card.

Beter value IMHO is the Betfair £25 free bet when you register AND get £25 worth of bets settled (after you have bet £25 of your own cash). Enter code WCP222

Then lay England :) (because Ecuador are value), and Portugal (because I cant see them beating Holland)

Last edited:
Permabanned
Oh well Made £5 for laying ECU and the £40 for the lay of Tevez MOTM

I was told to back Becks as 1st Goalscorer on Betfair but did I listen, he was 20/1 FFS stupid lost the chance to make £190 there

Still well up for this World Cup, might take my money and run, getting hard now to place a bet.

Maybe Robben for MOTM tonight.

Associate
Do most people here bet at Betfair?

They won't accept my Visa Electron, saying its a card supplied to minors or summat even tho I'm 18 :mad:

So I have to make do with Paddypower until I get a proper Visa :(

Soldato
OP
seems to have all but dried up now with not many games left

odds arent great

argies at betfair were 3.1, which is pretty good. risky one tho the germans are no mugs.

good return if you dare risk it tho

Back
Top Bottom