World Cup Girls!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
OP
hmm not sure, these pictures were found in google images... i cant see the tv companies searching out every person they still or film in the crowd individually :).

Soldato
Yeh was just a thought I had, I would object to a picture of my in the crowd being show around the world personally. I will have a hunt around for what legislation covers this in the UK sometime. :)

Moshzilla is a legend, although my picture is slowly being edited from the rogues gallery ever now and then. :p

Kol

Kol

Man of Honour
Why would you be bothered? It's only the same as if you were there and shown on live TV. Millions more people would have seen it.

But oh GOD that first Brazilian is hot!

Soldato
Mikol said:
Why would you be bothered? It's only the same as if you were there and shown on live TV. Millions more people would have seen it.

But oh GOD that first Brazilian is hot!

I only like silly pictures of me, otherwise I just think I look like something that resembles satan. :confused:

Nobody found any eye candy from ye olde England then?

Associate
Found this off Another forum a guy called fingerz had taken

englandfangirl3ex.jpg

Soldato
Yewen said:
The photographer must have had a fancy to her, 90 minutes taking pictures of her. :p

This is more general, but do you not have to have permission to publish a picture of someone, or is it the property of the photographer?

Suppose you don't due to celebs and the papers.

I would not be happy if a picture that did not show me looking dire was on the internet anyhow.

Its ok to take someones picture and publish it, in an editorial sense, in the UK without their consent as long as its not defamatory. You can't use the pictures for advertising or anything like that. You need a model release form then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom