World Cup Girls!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mana said:
2006-world-cup-girls06130607.jpg

OFTW.jpg

Not related to the world cup but on the same sort of topic...

Does anyone actually think Kate Moss is hot?

Everyone raves on about her, super model etc. etc. but I think she is let alone anything special, not even good looking but very average tbh, people may disagree maybe she's just not to my taste.

Violent-J said:

Everyone raves on about her, super model etc. etc. but I think she is let alone anything special, not even good looking but very average tbh, people may disagree maybe she's just not to my taste.
She's nicer looking than that chiseled boot, Simpson, in your signature. She looks like something out of Terrahawks

Violent-J said:

She has THAT look.

If i need to explain ,then fair enough , you cant see it.

Cheers,

Mark

nkate23.jpg

:/

Okay she has a nice body but facially she's pretty damn minging, eyes too far apart, pooh hairstyles looks like she hasn't heard of conditioner, just generally pretty shocking. How can someone so ugly be a super model employed by the likes of Gucci etc.

Violent-J said:
Okay she has a nice body but facially she's pretty damn minging, eyes too far apart, pooh hairstyles looks like she hasn't heard of conditioner, just generally pretty shocking. How can someone so ugly be a super model employed by the likes of Gucci etc.
Is that Mariah Carey in your sig.?:)

Violent-J said:
nkate23.jpg

:/

LOL , you back up you statement with a ropey picture of her.

" Pretty damn minging "
" Eyes too far apart "
" Pooh hairstyles "

Go back to your hand.

Cheers,

Mark

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom