World of Warcraft: The Burning Crusade release date officially announced.

Soldato
I love being right :D

Edinho said:
They will release it when its fully ready. Cant see any release date being a problem. Lets face it 99% of people who have an account is going to buy it regardless of wether its before or after christmas.

Wouldnt be surprised if it turns out to be a January/February release.

;)

Associate
actually think its a good thing

as an above poster said, more time for naxx. currently only 4 bosses down ;<

also gives the chance to get a new main to 60 pre-release, and not having to worry about your gear being pants whilst in a raiding guild

Soldato
Not really, from what I can gather they took their time with WoW and waitied until it was ready, same as their other games. Compare it to some of the other MMO's and they did a great job with WoW's release

PFG

PFG

Associate
Confusion said:
this christmas is going to be sooooo boring :(

everything has been delayed until the new year.

so do the socializing thing this year so that next year when u become a scoail recluse from playing all those MMO's they will have seen u a lot this xmas

Soldato
LOL!

World of Warcraft was one of the most rushed games in existence. The servers don't work properly and repetedly have to be taken offline for Blizzard to paper over the cracks. We've had what.... TWELVE patches? And it's still nowhere near being a good product.

I don't blame Blizzard. They did the best they could, what with Activision right up their asses pressuring them to get the game on the shelves.

Soldato
Tute said:
LOL!

World of Warcraft was one of the most rushed games in existence. The servers don't work properly and repetedly have to be taken offline for Blizzard to paper over the cracks. We've had what.... TWELVE patches? And it's still nowhere near being a good product.

I don't blame Blizzard. They did the best they could, what with Activision right up their asses pressuring them to get the game on the shelves.

WoW was one of the smoothest releases of all the MMORPG's i've played. Obviously it had bugs but no major ones. WoW's first major problem was the introduction of the Honour system imo.

Back
Top Bottom