World Series by Renault 2011

Soldato

header-photo.jpg

Event is on the weekend of 20-21 August 2011

Tickets are now available, get them whilst they are hot!

Linky

I applied for 4 and it then errored on a latter page. I applied again and it said I already have, so hopefully it did go through fully.

You'll need to sign up to My Renault, then you can apply for tickets on the above links.

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
Only if you pay attention to the chavs. ;)

Last time I went in 2009 and it was a brilliant weekend, aided by the fact I was with a bunch of decent OcUKers. :)

I suspect lots of us will go again and camp etc. :)

Soldato
OP
mine arrived too. Not been to this before, hope its decent.

All sorts going on.

I last went in 2009 (missed 2010 due to various issues).

My Photos

I only really took pictures of the cars on track and some of the cars on show in the paddock, but there are also loads of other things to view and do. Well, various scantily clad ladies, some passenger rides in cars or something along those lines, you have to pay for that though.

What made it properly good for me when I went was that we had an ocuk camping area and a whole bunch of us had a good laugh walking about the circuit taking pics, and then general drinking and fun times at night in the campsite. :)

Soldato
OP
Don't miss out on the World Series by Renault at Silverstone!

It's August and that can only mean one thing: the World Series by Renault is just around the chicane. This year's event promises to be bigger and better than ever, with loads of family-friendly and fun-fuelled events. It all takes place 20th - 21st August at Silverstone, and, best of all, tickets are FREE!

Don't miss out on the second largest motorsport event in the UK after the British Grand Prix. Tickets are running out, so get yours now before it's too late.

Get your FREE tickets now

Soldato
OP
Tunnel to get to the middle bit? They weren't still forcing people under the tunnel to then go back around and over the bridge into the centre were they? Thats been a bottle-neck for years.

Copse tunnel is where most people headed to get Infield, although you could use any of the bridges just as easily. Didn't use Copse tunnel myself all weekend and went infield etc. For the pitwalk, the entrance was by the inspection compound (which is Infield of Copse), as they used the National Straight/Pits rather than International, which did mean that they ended up with long queues.

Brilliant weekend, camping with a few others made it brilliant fun, got a good thousand or so pics of the cars on track. :cool:

M40 South on the way home though...that was poor, so much traffic. :(

Back
Top Bottom