Worst Cities in the World

Associate
Why wasn’t Venice on their list? The streets are always flooded and the venetians have done nothing about it for hundreds of years?

Wolverhampton can't be all that bad, doesn’t Robert Plant support the Wanderers?

Permabanned
Yep that survey is about right, plus all blokes in Wolves are gay:p

Everyone knows Dudley is the crown jewel of the black country and Wolves should never have gotten made a city:p

Caporegime
Not sure why LA is on there, Compton isn't that bad, assuming you drive through there quickly :p

As said though, what about the countries ran by dictators, etc?

Permabanned
Now that you ask, they’re in Colombia, Brazil and Mexico. :p Ah, the cities, well they all have some very nice neighbourhoods are very friendly places to visit. ;)

You're a pistol! You're really funny. You're really funny!

goodfellas02.jpg

Man of Honour
That's got to be a ****ing joke! Where is Bogotá, Rio de Janeiro and Tijuana? OK, fair enough, Wolves is a bit of a dump, much like around here in Stoke, but it's not worse than those three I've just mentioned by a long shot.
Agreed on Tijuana but Rio is nice and Bogota is beautiful - just be sensible and whatnot, and you'll find it has great restaurants, good shopping, plenty to see :)

I lived there for 2 months or so last year - definitely an interesting lifestyle.

Security is a much bigger problem than anywhere else I've been, but it just forces you to be sensible and take things for granted.

That said, the shopping centre I went to nearly every day did get bombed the week after I left :D

Back
Top Bottom