worst embarrasing thing

Soldato
Think noe of mine had to be when the GF & i went to Nottingham for the day, did some shopping and she wanted to go Ice Skating, we went, all good and happy jumped in the car (was driving my Da's that day) and we came the the bane of our existence, getting out of Nottingham to Leicester, no idea why but we ALWAYS get lost, and after 30 mins or so i was getting very peed off and just took "the next left hander" and what the hell? rails everywhere, so, yep, you guessed it, there's us, in my Dad's Focus, driving down the PEDESTRIAN & TRAM zone of Nottingham, her screaming at me for being there, me screaming at her for screaming at me, and about 200+ pedestrians looking at us in shock, as we followed a tram!

No tickets were issued, suprisingly lol, but i felt like a prize tit :(

Also the obligitual getting Mr Winky stuck in the zip in a rush and screaming blue murder :(

Soldato
I just came in here to check that Scuzi had posted.

I should go for a drink with you before you move away from Windsor, sounds like it would be a right laugh :D

Soldato
When i had to get a refund at the club last night as my mate got knocked back for "being too ****** and dragging himself up the wall" :mad: then getting chucked out the next club for sleeping in his hands while me and my mate where up dancing to tiesto :(

Back
Top Bottom