Worst names for people?

IMG-0590.jpg

One my old teachers was called Mr Allcock. To pre-pubescent teenagers, this was hilarious. He didn't last long and last thing i heard he moved from teaching to open a sweet shop.

Also an old boss' surname was Raper. We had to take a first account from an SA victim, now you would think he would introduce himself with his first name considering his surname and the sensitive subject, but no, "I'm Sgt Raper" :(

Also some oldies:

funny-unfortunate-names-138-589db81edae0a__605.jpg

funny-unfortunate-names-69-589c385fbfa76__605.jpg

funny-unfortunate-names-136-589db66a36417__605.jpg

Last edited:
A guy I know wanted to call his son Lucifer.... lol..

His Mrs wouldn't allow it for obvious reasons, but they ended up calling him Solomon instead... still has dodgy connotations if you ask me, but at least he can be called 'Sol' for short...

Last edited:

His Mrs wouldn't allow it for obvious reasons, but they ended up calling him Solomon instead... still has dodgy connotations if you ask me, but at least he can be called 'Sol' for short...

As opposed to Lucy?

I worked with Lt Col Richard Head, introduced by him with “call me dickie”.

Great bloke, sound leader and really leaned into the name.

I like that name but my partner at the time didn't so we settled on Lucian.

My name is luke
The name Luke means "bright, white, light-giving." It comes from the Italian Luciana, which was the name of a geographical district in ancient Italy.

Lucian apparently means
Meaning:Light. The masculine name of Lucian stems from the Latin word for “light.” When parents look at their baby, they may think they are the light of their lives. This name has once belonged to an influential satirist, painter, and philosopher, respectively.

I had no idea of those supposed meanings at the time but it's kinda cool

Last edited:
I worked with Lt Col Richard Head, introduced by him with “call me dickie”.

Great bloke, sound leader and really leaned into the name.

Unlike an old work contact named William Anchor, who seemed to constantly remind people to call him Bill.

Back
Top Bottom