Worst song by your favourite band(s) or artist(s)

Soldato
My mate is a big Muse fan (as am I) and described the two tracks Chris Wolstenholme penned on The 2nd Law - "Save Me" and "Liquid State" as leaving him feeling betrayed. :D

Man of Honour
Enter Sandman by Metallica, boggles my mind its so popular. I remember wating for the first single from this album and when i heard it i thought it was some cover of a Journey song!

It was the opening track on the Tommy Vance Rock Show and I repeatedly played it over and over, one of the greatest things I've heard and also one of my funeral songs.
It's funny how people see things differently,

Soldato
I quite like the above mentioned Metallica songs, but then I'm not that fussed on Metallica, bit too heavy for me plus they were one of the culprits for getting Napster shutdown I'm still bitter about that lol.

I guess to Metallica fans it's the equivalent of the song Kayleigh by Marillion. I bet most Marillion fans hate it.

Shotgun Blues by Guns N Roses is pretty weak imo.

It was the opening track on the Tommy Vance Rock Show and I repeatedly played it over and over, one of the greatest things I've heard and also one of my funeral songs.
It's funny how people see things differently,

I guess coming from Puppets and Justice, it was such a departure from what i expected that i never really got past it, still hate the song to this day.....second track though, Sad But True, by god thats brilliant!

Back
Top Bottom