worth it ?

Associate
evening, i spoke to a women at vodafone today as my contract is due for upgrade, i got a p910i last yr on upgrade which i couldnt get to grips with so ended up selling it and got a w550i which is the phone im currently using.

after speaking to women about what phone i could have i was told id have to pay £200 if i wanted the n80 which i wasnt going to do so settled for a n70 instead.

i pay £25 a month inc vat and get 200 anytime mins and 500 texts, she did say that my account was 25% reduced already from getting a good deal last yr, she tried to tie me down to a 18 month contract and pay £32.50 for the phone, after having a 20 mins freindly chat with her i got the phone free and the handset charge waved.

does it seems like a good deal, should i send it back and try get a n80 worked last yr for my p910i when i said i would leave and they ended up giving me what i wanted

thoughts please

Associate
OP
tbh jasper i wouldnt want another sony walkman phone, yeah there great and everything but just fancied a play with other manufacturers model, and i couldnt justify going from a sony walkman phone to another,

the software will be the same :/

Back
Top Bottom