• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

worth upgrading?

Associate
well i have a socket a 3000 barton and was thinking of selling it on the bay cause prices are silly @ moment for these processors :p and buying either a 3000 venice(77quid) or 3200 will i notice much difference in games with 3000 venice is it worth the hassle dont want to spend to much at moment cause we in the middle of transition with pros just want a bit of a boost for my gaming.

Associate
Don't do it! Don't sell a socket A processor :p Best processor ever!

Heh, little bit biased here to be honest. Socket As clock pretty fast for AMDs, specially old 'ens. I still run a 2800+ and I've had everything running still ^^.

Depends if you think you can full system upgrade to be honest. If you can...X2, DDR2, and a shed load of ram.

Ahh the dreams :o

Associate
OP
yep had it 2 years from new still plays games fine like cod 2 and stuff but im hoping buy new system in years time so just wondering if it willl be fine with games for now .some are fetching like 90-100 pounds on bay so funny more than new 3200 venice thats me thinking.

Back
Top Bottom