would a sand and cement mixer fit into my golf?

Soldato
good point how can I do it exactly
just with a bit of string!? lol not towed anything before u see

NOT with a bit of string, no! :D

If it's a cement mixer with proper wheels for towing then it should have a hook for hitching it to your ball (and use a safety chain on that). If it doesn't, then they're probably just little wheelbarrow wheels in which case you --might-- be able to tow it if you drive really, really slowly which would be okay as it's only a couple of miles, but would more likely have it bounce and fall over repeatedly.

To be clear, I was talking about a trailer which you would securely load it onto, not just towing the mixer itself unless it's designed for that (which some are).

If you're rugged and it's just two miles, take a bottle of something to drink and a mate if you have one, and just spend an hour wheeling it home and getting odd looks from people.

Last edited:
Caporegime
Rent a van and not ruin the interior of your car by using it to move construction machinery on the back seat.

Also, if there's one sex tape I'd like to see just for lols, it's that one. Must be like a wizard's sleeve down there :eek:

Soldato
I got a rented mixer in the back of my mk4 Fiesta, so I'd have thought a Golf won't be smaller.
I did have an audience watching me as they thought it wouldn't be possible and I did get the headlining dirty.

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
I got a rented mixer in the back of my mk4 Fiesta, so I'd have thought a Gold won't be smaller.
I did have an audience watching me as they thought it wouldn't be possible and I did get the headlining dirty.

mmm majority on here said it won't fit

how tight was it in the fiesta? (that's what she said no doubt lol)

Soldato
It was inch perfect, I just wish I'd put a blanket over it to save the handle dirtying the headlining. I was lucky as there are so many different sizes of mixer. You'll not know until you try I suppose.

Soldato
OP
It didn't fit so I ended up lugging it down a 2 mile journey by foot
on the way many people asked me if I needed some sand or cement. cheeky

Back
Top Bottom