would you ask out girl in Asda?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
Not sure if its been said and im not re-reading all this.
If anything at all is to be learnt by this 1083 post thread its....

Ask the girl out. DO NOT run to the internetz. Especially OcUk.

Caporegime
OP
thats err.. not my website.

but i might as well come clean, as for the store you have in question you are all a million miles off the mark, thankfully...

hell its not even an asda, but im glad that so many ppl are nim enough to believe it is, your just making it arkward for me to do my shopping if/when i go there... thats why i have been quietly pmsl watching the developments of the facebook and the pictures as it has nothing to do with them.

Soldato
hell its not even an asda, but im glad that so many ppl are nim enough to believe it is, your just making it arkward for me to do my shopping if/when i go there... thats why i have been quietly pmsl watching the developments of the facebook and the pictures as it has nothing to do with them.

we belive you :p

Soldato
thats err.. not my website.

but i might as well come clean, as for the store you have in question you are all a million miles off the mark, thankfully...

I'll translate:

Backtrack backtrack backtrack backtrack backtrack backtrack backtrack.

Soldato

Lol, just lol. How many pages later and this is a hilarious attempt at a cover up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom