Would you go on a date with someone from these forums?

Caporegime
All of my threads are awful and this one is no different. If they were a colour they would be beige : uninteresting and universally hated. Please do not read any further because this is not a joke even though you think it might be.

Ok, so maybe not a 'date' as such, let's call it a meeting. Would you meet up with anyone from these forums in a 1 to 1 scenario? No one else there, just you and them.

Important questions:

1. Who is it?
2. What would you wear?
3. Would you put out first or wait to see what happens?
4. Would you pay your half of the dinner costs?
5. Would you shake hands or kiss them on on the mouth?

You can post pictures if you like.

Caporegime
OP
magnolly pls said:
1. Who is it?
2. What would you wear?
3. Would you put out first or wait to see what happens?
4. Would you pay your half of the dinner costs?
5. Would you shake hands or kiss them on on the mouth?

You can post pictures if you like.

1. Freefaller.
2. A nice dress, maybe heels. Definitely heels.
3. I would put out.
4. I would pay for all of it and be happy to do so.
5. I would kiss him on the mouth. He would pull away, gentlemanly as always, and I would respect that.

He'd then order me a cab and pat me affectionately on the back before going back to his real love. Later, we text politely about how our meeting was fun without being seedy.

Caporegime
OP
I'd take Magnolia out for some caramels.

I would go on that date. It'd be awkward but also hugely interesting. (I would try to kiss you but you'd pull away, appalled).

Exciting. But,

45.gif

We'd go to the races and spend a lot of money on horses. We wouldn't win anything so we'd go to the closest pub and drink heavily. In the morning you'd promise to call but you never do even though I gave you my real number. The last thing I remember is you kissing me on the cheek.

Back
Top Bottom