Would you go on a date with yourself?

Caporegime
Up front disclaimer : all of my threads are terrible and whilst this one has a different title to the other ones it is still absolutely terrible in every meaningful sense of the word. Buyer beware.

Reading some of the relationship threads last night and this morning I couldn't help but feel that we are a strange bunch of people. Unsure of ourselves, worried about other people's views of us, constantly seeking validation, hesitant, needy. But that can't be the case all of the time for all of us, can it?

This lead me to wonder if I would go on a date with myself. I don't know how this would work (it wouldn't) or explain it (time travel, I don't know) but I came to the conclusion that I would date the hell out of myself.

So, moving the thread into an easier to respond to direction, I ask you, GD ubermensch, if you would date yourself. Where would you take yourself? What would you do? Would you kiss yourself at the end of the night? How long would you wait to call yourself? What would you wear?

Permabanned
I'm a compete dog and an untrustworthy one at that.....I wouldn't go out with me if I were the last woman who was really a man on Earth......

Soldato
I'd date the female me. I'm great company - and so am I. I'd probably go for a drink somewhere public so the world would go by and I could chat about it, then go for a meal and then back to mine - or hers. If I knew it was me then I think all hangups about sex would be completely gone and it'd be a shameless depraved thing indeed. If I didn't know I still think it'd be pretty good.

It'd probably not last as we'd both be too selfish with our time and we'd drift apart. But perhaps we could have a casual on/off relationship rather than live in each others pockets.

Soldato
I am a horrible, boring person.

I'd rather shoot myself then have to bare myself.

EDIT: actually, I'm feeling quite cold and lonely ATM. If it mean havin someone to hug right now, I'd go for it. No homo.

Last edited:
Soldato
tve8800-19990218-284.jpg

sure, why not

Associate
Dating myself might work, the initial dates would go well but it would sour quickly from there. I have far too many insecurities and bad habits that would quickly drive me and other me mad. In fact not even sure what my current misses sees in me tbh. Funny thing love isn't it?

So magnolia would you date yourself? Afterall you started all this and still haven't said.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom