Would you risk a B grade monitor

Soldato
OK did that...and got this

"There’s no match for that Service Tag or Express Service code. Retype the code or browse for your product by selecting the "View products" option. Allow 48 hours for new devices to register on our site."

Bugger, thanks anyway! It's difficult to know if that's a symptom of being B-grade or not since I've never asked someone who purchased a new one to do the same.

Soldato
Well I think if you buy three of them.....you could end up with one or two lemons ...but..then again you could get lucky :)

Also the colours are not so good out of the box.....but in game i had to make things a little darker :)

Associate
OP
OK did that...and got this

"There’s no match for that Service Tag or Express Service code. Retype the code or browse for your product by selecting the "View products" option. Allow 48 hours for new devices to register on our site."

Mine did that the first couple of times aswell mate,the service Tag is very hard to read at the back of the monitor. Ive got good eyesight but inputted it wrong twice :) open a dell account and try again and double check your code pal

Soldato
If you're going to spend hundreds of pounds on a new monitor, get it new.

The B grades generally are new afaik, just returns. So someone might have ordered a £500 monitor, then had to return it because of an unexpected bill. It goes back in the box, is resold for £360 and the buyer knows they can still return it if there's something genuinely wrong.

I can see why people take the gamble.

Back
Top Bottom