WoW: PvE Progression

Soldato
Hey guys,

Seeing other people's WoW characters and how they are progressing in the game is quite an interest of mine (OK I like to show mine too ;))

But I'm just wondering how far people have got in the current PvE content available? A friend and I were having a discussion about if it's time for the expansion now or not etc, and it lead us to thinking about how far the majority of people will have gotten with the current in game content.

So anyway, how far have your guilds gotten?

My guild is currently at C'Thun Phase 2 in AQ40.

:)

Soldato
OP
sup3rc0w said:
we know we know we know, you have posted your char prolly million times now, enough with the E-willy waving
lol, my char isn't even that good. I'm not willy waving, I was just pointing it out if people hadn't already noticed.

I don't know about you but I like to see how other people are progressing with their characters. Whether it be gear, guild, general game progression, I just find it interesting.

Also, it's no where near a million dude. Infact I don't really post here much anymore.

:)

Soldato
OP
gratz guys, hopefully we'll have him down sooner or later.

Had some more tries today but we're always too many dead from Phase 1 to do Phase 2 properly :(

Soldato
OP
We have 3 Thunderfurys in our guild, I agree the Prince is rubbish. Could probably be 5 manned :p

tf3k.bmp

Back
Top Bottom