wtf lmao , thats all i can say

Ree

Ree

Associate
pretty much says it all when even the retailer will only buy it when its been ordered. i would feel like a complete tool having that in my house.. never mind the stupid price tag.

Soldato
I'd like to say there was a good reason that I haven't brought any into stock.
The only one I can think of is the price, really...
I think it looks awesome and would seriously consider having one, if money wasn't such an issue - Most cases are boring boxes, with the only defining feature of any given one being that it's the "World's First" to have TWO strips of RGB LEDs bordering its tempered glass panel, or something. It's all same-same for the most part, especially with keyboards and mice too, so I think it's great that a company is offering something so radically different... and such a shame it's ridiculously expensive. Seriously, I could buy three cars with that money and use one of those to house my PC instead.

But I still want one!

Associate
Weight & price of stocking them a Reason, delivery would be worried
Nobody would want a Cracked WIN-BOT with a screw loose
Net Weight 22.46kg/49.52lb
Gross Weight 51.0kg/112.44lb

920mm x 720mm x 720mm

Soldato
The only one I can think of is the price, really...
I think it looks awesome and would seriously consider having one, if money wasn't such an issue - Most cases are boring boxes, with the only defining feature of any given one being that it's the "World's First" to have TWO strips of RGB LEDs bordering its tempered glass panel, or something. It's all same-same for the most part, especially with keyboards and mice too, so I think it's great that a company is offering something so radically different... and such a shame it's ridiculously expensive. Seriously, I could buy three cars with that money and use one of those to house my PC instead.

But I still want one!
fully agree. of course it's cool to hate on something different so the vast majority of people will post and say....ewwwww that's horrible. if I had a man cave and money were irrelevant I would love a retro themed layout with that as the centre piece.

Back
Top Bottom