US: Wu Assassins - Netflix 2019

Caporegime
wanted to like it but shortly after watching the first ep i just had to turn it off. the fighting choreography is some of the worst i ever seen.

Associate
First episode was OK, but it went down hill after that. The main character had the power of a 1000 monks but only one appeared and only one style of martial art was seen, would have preferred to see multiple monks with multiple styles of martial arts.

I would have preferred if they concentrated more on the marital art element e.g. each of the bosses being a martial arts expert instead of relying on supernatural powers.

Doubt it will be renewed.

Soldato
Complete trash. Had to force myself to watch it to the end as I wanted to see the outcome of Uncle Six and Zan - the only decent characters. The rest of the cast don't even gel together at all and weren't in the least interesting.

The cgi was too obvious and our main protagonist with the power of a thousand monks had his rear end handed to him on almost every occasion. I felt like I was watching a worse version of Iron Fist at times. As for the supernatural elemental bosses - what a joke.

Back
Top Bottom