• Competitor rules

    Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

X1900XT 512MB Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Joined
25 Oct 2005
Posts
13,779
My card is showing clocks of 500/594, anyone know why? :( I didn't pay for this cheap peice of carp card, I paid for an X1900XT 512MB with clocks of 625/725. :mad:



















Just kidding, don't kill me! :D *Puts on fireproof jacket.*
 
Associate
Joined
6 Dec 2002
Posts
2,379
Location
Leeds
They're the 2D clocks. As soon as a 3D application is running the clock speeds increase tho those that you mentioned.

Open the Catlyst Control Centre and run the fluffy cube thing. You'll see the clock speeds increase :)
 
Soldato
OP
Joined
25 Oct 2005
Posts
13,779
Where is LoadsaMoney and anyone else who's head this won't fly right over? :( The first two replies didn't get it at all and now I just feel silly.
 
Permabanned
Joined
11 Mar 2004
Posts
5,884
Ulfhedjinn said:
My card is showing clocks of 500/594, anyone know why? :( I didn't pay for this cheap peice of carp card, I paid for an X1900XT 512MB with clocks of 625/725. :mad:



its due to the temporal coeffecient matrices built into the primary endolithic capacitor, if your card didnt do this it would break space time and the universe would end.


Just kidding, don't kill me! :D *Puts on fireproof jacket.*

its due to the secondary temporal coeffecient matrices built into the primary endolithic capacitor, if your card didnt do this it would break space time and the universe would end.
 
Soldato
OP
Joined
25 Oct 2005
Posts
13,779
locutus12 said:
its due to the secondary temporal coeffecient matrices built into the primary endolithic capacitor, if your card didnt do this it would break space time and the universe would end.
Is that why these cards are hotter than the sun and use more power than five consecutive shuttle launches? :(
 
Associate
Joined
19 Jan 2005
Posts
548
Location
Legoland
locutus12 said:
its due to the secondary temporal coeffecient matrices built into the primary endolithic capacitor, if your card didnt do this it would break space time and the universe would end.


bah and there was me thinking that if the ati x18-x19 range don't sound like a hairdryer on boot, the universe would end. I stand corrected. :D
 
Soldato
OP
Joined
25 Oct 2005
Posts
13,779
Madwelsh said:
bah and there was me thinking that if the ati x18-x19 range don't sound like a hairdryer on boot, the universe would end. I stand corrected. :D
That noise is a warning klaxon, it's supposed to get you ready in case the stuff locutus12 mentioned doesn't kick-in and you unwittingly destroy the universe. ;)
 
Permabanned
Joined
11 Mar 2004
Posts
5,884
Cyber-Mav said:
ever thought that it could be showing lower clocks when in 2d mode? :rolleyes:



The $6m Dan said:
They're the 2D clocks. As soon as a 3D application is running the clock speeds increase tho those that you mentioned.

Open the Catlyst Control Centre and run the fluffy cube thing. You'll see the clock speeds increase :)



these people either need glasses or a grave injection of humour.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom