• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

X2 3800 which drivers required

Caporegime
Hi guys

Just about to stick a X2 3800 setup together and I know I have to install some drivers for XP (using XP pro) to pick up on the dual core ? So question is having looked at the list on AMD website which ones is it that I need. Don't want to start sticking a lot of unnecessary stuff onto a clean setup. Thanks for the help.

Soldato
to be honest for me it works perfectly without installing anything, didn't notice any difference in performance after installing both driver and dual core optimiser either.

Caporegime
OP
Ok cheers steve as I havent got around to the build yet (certain little people in house cant see santa at work) I'll try without and see how it goes. Cheers

Caporegime
steve258 said:
to be honest for me it works perfectly without installing anything, didn't notice any difference in performance after installing both driver and dual core optimiser either.

They're not meant to improve performance, they're bugfixing more than anything.

Back
Top Bottom