x3

Soldato
seen x3 threads on here and for some reason decided to buy it, however i dont know if i'm going to like it.. so i dont want to open it just incase i dont like it at all as there is a 14 days money back if i dont open it so..

I like CoD2 Civ2/3 Simcity2k/3/4 SoF2 FarCry HL CS..

Is it likely i will like it, also i spent £5 on it.. is it worth it!?

asap plz as i have an urge to open it!

Associate
its a good game. most people like it. but no one knows if you will like it until you play it.

if you got it for a fiver then thats a bargin.

Mat

Mat

Soldato
I got my copy in the post this morning too!! :D

Get youself on the X3 website. There is a demo, a bonus pack (need to register for that) and a major patch you will need too.

Soldato
I think it is an amazing game, very immersive, espcially when you get some of the bigger ships and have fleets of trading vessels and fighter craft. But be warned, it takes time and effort to get anywhere and there are still some little niggles but there are a lot of mods and scripts out there which cure some of them... Give it a whirl, if you like space games where you get to fly, fight and build then its worth it!

Soldato
X3 Handbook

Download that, lots of usefull info.

Someone on here tipped me off to it when i was looking (can't remember who)

Its a game I really wish I could get into but never have managed to really get going on.

Soldato
I played the first two games and they were both absolutely amazing. They both had very very steep learning curves though. Once you'd got to grips with them, they were both extremely immersive experiences... and HUGE!

I'm sure x3 will be no different.

Soldato
I started X3 a couple of weeks ago. To give you a view on how HUGE this game is:

It took me 4 days to complete Far Cry
It took me 3 days to complete Call of Duty 2

It's taken me 2 and 1/2 weeks to get a decent reputation with the Argons, so I could trade and get a bit of money. I'm on the 4th missions and their's loads of missions. I've not been through the whole galexy, but i've seen the whole galexy, and it's a big MOFO.

It'll easily be the best game you ever play, if you give it a chance. The first week will be, well, not going to lie, a bit boring. After you capped a few ships, and get into big battles, the juicy bits begin! :D

Fires X3 (notice the pun! :>D)

Back
Top Bottom