X34P Ghosting all of a sudden - Generally getting on my nerves

Associate
I bought a cheap MSI MAG301RF for my sons PC and since then my X34P is getting on my nerves, Ive checked G-sync is on and checked every setting till Im loosing the plot, and I still cant get the ghosting down to a level anywhere near the MSI screen, both are IPS panels...have panels just got so much better or have I missing a setting on the X34P

Last edited:
Soldato
When you say ghosting can you be a bit more specific about what you actualy seeing, as G-sync/Adaptive sync will not help with that and never has done, that technology is used to help with screen tearing that you can get when the rendered frames exceed the monitors refresh rate which is an entirely different thing. So are you seeing ghosting, i.e. trails behind fast moving objects or are you now seeing screen tearing so different frames of the same sequence displayed at the same time, you will see this horizontally and can show the top half of frame 2 while still showing the bottom half of frame 1 for example and is quite noticeable usually, suggesting G-Sync isn't actually functioning even when it's turned on (this can happen) ?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom