X360 display problem

Associate
Excuse me if this is an easy one, but went home to folks at the weekend and was playing the xbox at 1080p. Get back to mine and have turned it on and nothing is appearing, as i guess it's stuck at 1080p. How can I get it back to 720p???

Soldato
Ok...here's one for ya McD, how do you format the Hard Drive on the 360 with no picture? ;)

And change the time zone to EST? :D

Umm...

right untill you cant hear the blade... down 6?X,A,Up,A ???

thats to format, but no idea really, i have never done it

Whenever i switch from my Del 2407 to my TV i have to alter from 1080P to 720P so i know that one

Caporegime
Alternatively you could try the proper Microsoft way -

To reset the display settings of the Xbox 360 console to the default settings, follow these steps: 1.Remove any discs from the disc tray.2.Turn the console off.3.Turn the console on.

Note If you are using an Xbox 360 Wireless Controller, turn the console on by using the Xbox Guide button on the controller. Make sure that you use the player 1 controller when you do this. The player 1 controller will have the upper-left quadrant light illuminated. 4.As the console starts, press and hold the Y button, and then pull the right trigger at the same time.5.The Xbox Dashboard resets the display settings to the default settings, and then automatically restarts the console.

Back
Top Bottom