X99 motherboard previews.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mobster
Soldato
Is it midnight Thursday 28th or Midnight Fri 29th the NDA is lifted ?

My top 3 boards at the moment (in no order) are the..

MSI M99 SLI
EVGA X99 Classified
ASUS X99 Deluxe

Associate
Ya, I saw that in the leaked press slides. So it is an hour earlier than what I thought before (9 am PST is 11 am CST).

Associate
lol the Asus x99 Deluxe is in stock ready for purchase at a local store here in the US. I am tempted to head over and take a look in person.

Associate
All boards should be in stock in most stores as they launch in 3 days.

I meant I can actually go buy it right now. The rep I spoke to said they maybe able to sell DDR4 and the CPUs also thanks to an in-store compatibility clause they have.

Associate
I noticed OCUK are showing a release date of the 29th for the Crucial Ballistix RAM, but my contact at Crucial said they aren't shipping until around September, possibly mid September. Can anyone from OCUK confirm/deny that and if the current ETA is just a place-holder for launch day.

Soldato
I noticed OCUK are showing a release date of the 29th for the Crucial Ballistix RAM, but my contact at Crucial said they aren't shipping until around September, possibly mid September. Can anyone from OCUK confirm/deny that and if the current ETA is just a place-holder for launch day.

I spoke to Gibbo on here he told me it was due mid Sept. They've not changed it in order to grab more folk in, probably lol. I might be changing my pre order depending on what is actually in stock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom