Xbox 360 BC update

Soldato
fish99 said:
Would be nice if some of them worked using the VGA cable :rolleyes:

Yeah, the swapping cables is a royal pain in the ****

PGR2 on it is a step in the right direction though :D

Just need a couple more games on it and i will be happy.

Though last time i done a BC update it was for FSW and it bricked my xbox :(

Caporegime
As far as I know, some do, some don't. They all work with Component (the standard for High-Definition).

I'm not sure about NGB though, lots of people here have it so I'm sure someone will let you know.

Soldato
Chong Warrior said:
I was planning on buying Ninja Gaiden Black this weekend... are you telling me it won't work through my VGA? :(

Do none of the emulated games work this way?
Only games that originally supported 60 Hz will work through VGA. Even then you usually have to run them with another cable (component/compsite) to be able to run the game and select 60 Hz, then switch back to VGA.

Think I might buy the component cable.

Soldato
Chong Warrior said:
I was planning on buying Ninja Gaiden Black this weekend... are you telling me it won't work through my VGA? :(

Do none of the emulated games work this way?

I have Ninja Gaiden and that works through VGA, I'd be suprised if NGB didn't :)

Soldato
NokkonWud said:
That is the only game I'm interested in getting BC'd at the moment as well :(.
This is one game i thought they would have sorted out ages ago tbh, i really need some rallycross action. What's the Rallcross Live support like on this? I heard something about wireframe models on the normal rally tracks but not sure about the rallycross itself, 4 or 8 players head to head by any lovely chance?

Back
Top Bottom