Xbox 360 controller replacement!

Soldato
Last edited:
Associate
i went for the official wired one, it was 20quid. there was an offer on HUKD a while ago for the wireless controller for a little more, so that may appear again, but for the cost of it, id stick with the original and best

Soldato
If it says for PC then it won't be automapped like the Xbox controller. E.g. the reason the Razer Onza works is becuase the computer basically recognises it like a 360 controller.

Just get another Xbox controller would be my bet, can't really go wrong with them.

Associate
Another recommendation for the Xbox one controller, now microsoft have released the drivers.

The improvements they made to the 360 controller although subtle add together for a much smoother experience. Any games that supported the 360 pad will support the xbox one controller so no worry about compatibility.

Associate
After trying many controllers on the PC I can not find one better than the Xbox 360 controller. The quality and accuracy of the controller is just second to none compared to the other counterparts.

Permabanned
Razer's quality is hit and miss but the Microsoft controllers are well built. Check hukd as I just got the Titanfall LE controller for £35. You will need a micro USB cable though as stingely there isn't one included.

Back
Top Bottom